Earn More From Your Property With Less Stress
With more than 30 years of combined experience in Property Management, the Magnolia Lane Properties team has what it takes to care for your property and maximize your profits.
For all rental properties managed, we provide expertise in budgeting, leasing, risk management, capital improvement planning and execution, resident relations and retention. We have an AR/AP division to keep accounting on track in real time and provide end of year accounting tax documentation. Our maintenance services include direct repairs, vendor negotiation and management, contracting, and oversight, insurance verification services, and renovation project management.
For multifamily and commercial properties, we also provide extensive financial reporting, CAM reconciliations, tenant build-out support and oversight, commercial leasing, and on-site staffing and management as appropriate.
Our team members hold the Accredited Residential Manager (ARM®) and Accredited Commercial Manager (ACoM®) designations from the Institute of Real Estate Management, and the NALP® (National Apartment Leasing Professional) designation from the National Apartment Association. Our broker is the only person in Pennsylvania to hold the ARM®, ACoM®, and CPM® (Certified Property Manager) designations from the Institute Real Estate Management. In addition to extensive education, our team has substantial experience in single family, multifamily, and commercial property management, and are dedicated to meeting the highest standards of our industry.
Explore our services to determine which is best for you.
Rental Property Management
If your Property Manager or Realtor do not have specialized property management training, you could be losing revenue. We offer a comprehensive scope of services in Rental Property Selection and Property Management that are focused on finding the right investment properties, protecting your investment, and increasing the value of your portfolio.
Our services include:
Investment Property Selection
- Analyze current or prospective investment properties to determine prospective return on investment.
- Recommend rental rates and/or improvements to increase profitability.
- Assist in the search and purchase of properties to grow your portfolio.
- A broad scope of advertising initiatives to lease your property quickly.
- Tenant screening with comprehensive background check, employment verification, landlord verification, and reference check.
- Virtual and in-person showings are available for instant engagement of prospective tenants.
- A virtual leasing process is standard, including online applications and electronic leasing to execute leases quickly.
- Tenant move-in information packet and gift.
- Ongoing outreach to tenants.
- Rent collection with manual and online payment (E-check, credit card) and automatic payment options for tenants.
- Active resident retention and lease renewals.
- Addressing lease violations and working with our attorney or yours for legal action when necessary.
Repairs and Maintenance
- Post move-in inspection and quarterly property inspections.
- Creation and implementation of a preventative maintenance plan.
- Coordination of standard repairs and tenant work orders.
- Creation of capital improvement plan and implementation as per client’s direction.
- Vendor negotiations.
- Contract execution and enforcement.
- 24/7 Emergency maintenance with on-call service.
Move Out & Turnover
- Move out property inspection with tenant.
- Security deposit charges, refunds, and accounting, in accordance with PA state law.
- If applicable, aggressive collection of any charges above security deposit.
- Arrangement and management of vendors to prepare the property for the new tenant.
- Payment of property invoices.
- Vendor insurance certificate verification and background screening
- Monthly account reconciliation
- Monthly owner draws via check or automatic deposit.
- Multiple financial reports available in real time.
Additional Owner Benefits
- Customized owner portal with easy access to real time financial reports and property information.
- Annual property report including a capital plan with suggested improvements and end of the year tax forms.
- Project management of small, medium, and large sized project renovations. (See our Gallery of project renovations)
- Relationships with legal and accounting professionals, interior designers, architects, and a wide array of skilled tradesman.